Frequently asked questions
No physical print will be sent to you. Listing only includes digital files. Refunds cannot be issued, due to the nature of digital designs. Please check for software compatibility BEFORE purchase. If you need any help please contact me.
How do I download my purchase?
All purchased designs will be available to download after checkout on the payment completion page. You will also be emailed a copy of your downloads.
Please note: All ZIP folders must be fully extracted or unzipped in order to access your downloaded files.
How to unzip files on a Windows Computer:
1. Right-click the downloaded ZIP folder.
2. Select Extract All from the popup menu.
The file will automatically be decompressed into the same folder as the downloaded ZIP.
How to unzip files on a Mac
1. Double click the downloaded ZIP folder.
2. The file will automatically be decompressed into the same folder as the downloaded ZIP.
How to unzip files on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Files app, then find the downloaded ZIP folder.
2. Tap on the ZIP folder.
3. A folder will be made containing your files.
How to I cut (Slice) text or an image into your Templates using Cricut Design Space?
Check out my easy step by step guide that shows you how to use the Slice tool in Cricut Design Space: How to slice in Cricut Design Space
Do you have tips for cutting and weeding Cricut Infusible Ink?
1. Make sure Mirror is turned on and material is inked-side up.
2. Set Pressure to "More" .... (I also changed my custom material setting for Infusible Ink to 268).
3. Turn the cutting mat upside down and gently peel the Infusible Ink sheet away.
4. Gently curl the sheet and move it around until the pieces kind of pops out for you.
5. Visit: 10 Hacks for Infusible Ink
What payment method can I use to make a purchase?
Catty Maker accepts major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc.)
Catty Maker loves small businesses! Because of this, all files come with a Limited Commercial License for Small Business Use.
This means you may sell physical items created with this design (on shirts, mugs, etc) as long as you are not selling more than 100 of each item. Please contact me if you would like to purchase an extended commercial license for any design.
You are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create physical products for personal use or for commercial use sale. The designs are also approved for creating and selling sublimation transfers.
You can not make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form. You can not upload files or elements from them on exclusively “print-on-demand” marketplaces.